June 23, 2009 § 17 Comments
I’m not going to panic because there is no point in doing so. I’m drowning, yet again in a mountain of work that I need to work though. See what happens when I procrastinate and leave things till the last minute? 😦
I have to:
- Listen to the Tafseer of Surah Maryam Verses 1 – 4o because I skipped class today and the tafseer is for 2 and something hours. Then I need to study the Arabic of the verses. This is due tomorrow.
- I have to finish two Fehm Al Quran Papers for tomorrow.
- I need to revise Arabic Grammar and this is something I don’t like – Arabic Grammar is. hard.
- I have a hadith test tomorrow and I haven’t touched my books.
- Need to review my memorisation of Surah Kahf first 15 verses for thursday. [Only thing I don’t have a problem with as such!]
- And on top, I need to be present for the fundraising event happening tomorrow for Swat.
- I’m not getting time to work-out in all this and im so out of stamina. I volunteered somehwhere one day and we had to pack boxes, when I got home I didn’t have the energy to do anything. I just slept. The next morning, my whole body felt like a truck had driven over it. I don’t think i’ve ever felt so unfit in my life. :S I miss the gym days…
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.
My Cat went and fought again and has a wound which has puss in it on his cheek. Need to go to the Vet, but the dear vet doesnt sit until 5pm!
Oh and, I SO dont need some of the ‘added complications’ in my life.
😦 😦 😦
Oh and I can’t believe I didnt mention I don’t have my own Car. So I have to depend on the ‘house’ car when its free! I hate this. Sniff. Hopefully my Dad will get a new car, and Ill have the Camry to myself. Will make things so much easier.
And I don’t understand why some people think that just because I’m studying the Qurán for a year and a half I won’t complete my University education!!! :S