The Fasting & The Furious
August 16, 2009 § 4 Comments
From the Shaykh who brought you “Towards an Outstanding Ramadan” and the Heartwheel Journal, AlMaghrib Institute presents a worldly anticipated event:
The Fasting and the Furious
How to Drive Your Motivation All Throughout Ramadan
August 17, 2009 at 6:50pm (NYC time) [Convert to your timezones!]
Join us for the second segment of Muhammad Alshareef 2.0 as he discusses how to overcome the motivation dip in the middle of Ramadan. [Muhammad Alshareef 2.0 is a series of free online webinars (Ilminars) conducted by our very own Shaykh Muhammad on www.ilminar.com.
The Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wassalam) said:
“Whoever fasts Ramadan with Iman and seeking reward (from Allah) his past sins will be forgiven”. (Bukhari)
Each year, we prepare ourselves for the coming of Ramadan. We attend many workshops on how to prepare for Ramadan, but each year, we fool ourselves into believing that we will drive right through all 30 days fully equipped with tools of ‘ibaadah, fully indulged in the blessed days of the month.
How many times have you:
- Fell behind in your Qur’aan reading schedule?
- Felt too tired or demotivated to go to Taraweeh?
- Became too drained to wake up for suhoor?
- Shortened your time in Qiyaam because you did pretty ok yesterday?
- Said to yourself: “I’ll take a break now so that I can be fully energized for the last 10 days”?
What if you could drive right through all the days of Ramadan without feeling the motivation dip in the middle?
What if you could truly capitalize on the middle days of forgiveness? What if your last 10 days of Ramadan were built on the foundations of strength and vitality from the days preceding? What if this Ramadan was the most exceptional Ramadan of your life?
فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ
“Hence, whoever of you lives to see this month (Ramadan) shall fast throughout it…” 2:185
Could you deprive yourself of the most exceptional Ramadan this year?
Tune in for this Ilminar and:
- Discover how to overcome your middle Ramadan slump
- Equip yourself with the tools of revitalization and motivation
- Learn the methods and strategies the Sahaba implemented during Ramadan
- Comprehend the importance of a fully-rounded Ramadan
- Unleash your full potential as a worshiper and servant of Allah
- Anticipate and destroy any roadblocks that will arise during the month of Ramadan
Is it not about time you are foremost in your ‘ibaadah throughout this blessed month?
Rev up your engines and be among The Fasting and the Furious!
Log in to ilminar.com and RSVP for the event!
[I can personally vouch for Shaykh Muhammad Al-Shareef as being awesome, mashaAllah]